Returns & Repairs
We know you will be delighted with your purchase. In the event you wish to make a return or exchange, please review our policies below:
- Please contact us within 1 week of delivery. Items shipped back without contacting us first may not be eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, all jewelry must be unworn and returned in its original packaging.
- In-Stock Items: Full refund or exchange can be made on all earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets that are stock size.
- Made-To-Order: A store credit will be issued for jewelry that has been resized, modified, or made-to-order.
- Custom Designs were hand crafted specifically for you, and therefore are not eligible for refund or exchange.
You are responsible for purchasing the correct ring size for your needs. Please visit a local jeweler to have your finger measured prior to ordering. Additionally, we offer ring sizing and repair services for in-house designs. Repairs and resizing fees typically range between $30 and $100, depending on the project.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you believe an item is defective to to our manufacturing, we will gladly replace, repair, or refund the item at no additional cost or shipping charge. Please contact us before shipping. Items shipped back without contacting us first may not be eligible.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you are shipping an item over $75, we highly recommend you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.