To qualify for wholesale purchase, you must be a valid retail business and by agreeing to our terms and conditions and placing an order, you certify that you are such.
In order to validate your business status, we require the following information:
- Your Company Name and DBA, if applicable
- Billing and shipping address
- Your complete contact information, including first and last name, email, and business phone number
- Your social media handles
- Your website address, if applicable
- Your resale number
You agree that all designs are the property of Karin Luvaas Jewelry.
Placing an Order
- Call us at: 650-868-2720
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Order online at: karinluvaas.com/pages/wholesale
Every piece is handmade in our studio located in the state of Washington. Production time is 4-6 weeks or as-ready. An additional fee may apply for rush orders and custom orders.
First time order minimum is $1,500. Reorder minimum is $750.
Suggested retail markup is 2.5x.
- Payment is due prior to shipping.
- Accepted payment methods are: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Credit cards will be processed at the time of shipment.
- A valid credit card number must be submitted at the time of order.
- Shipping cost is general USPS shipping rates.
- Shipping charges are at the expense of the customer.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance and signature confirmation. We are not responsible for packages once in the possession of the shipper.
Cancellations & Changes
Cancellations and order updates must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of order placement.
Return requests must be submitted to email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of goods. No returns will be accepted without the seller's written permission and a RA# (Return Authorization Number).
Damages & Repairs
- We stand behind our product quality 100%.
- If you encounter a damaged product, contact us within 5 days so we can address any issues as soon as possible. Returns are not accepted without approval.
- For orders damaged during shipment, proof of damage may be required in order to facilitate an insurance claim reimbursement from the shipper.
- Exchanges may be made on merchandise that is in original condition within 3 months of purchase.
- Exchanges will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and applied to the balance of the next order. Exchanged merchandise may total no more than 20% of any order.
We do our best to protect the territories of our customers, however, exclusivity is not offered in any geographical location unless it is agreed to in advance and specified in writing.
By placing an order with Karin Luvaas Jewelry, you hereby state that you have read and understand these terms and conditions. You agree to fully comply with our terms and conditions for the duration that you carry and sell Karin Luvaas Jewelry products.