Sonoran Sunrise Jasper and Diamond Gold Moon Pendant
Sonoran Sunrise Jasper and Diamond Gold Moon Pendant
New one-of-a-kind half moon pendants!
- Hand-cut sonoran sunrise jasper .6"
- Diamond .015ct
- 14k gold
- Total length 1"
- Sterling silver with patina 18" paperclip chain, lobster clasp closure
Ready to Ship Items
All in stock items are ready to ship unless otherwise noted. These items will ship within 2 business days.
Customizable / Made-to-Order
Due to the made-to-order nature of our process we cannot accept cancellations on orders. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and will do our best to accommodate order changes prior to shipping. All custom order items are hand crafted and shipped within 15-19 business days.
Need your order rushed? Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out what's possible.
- Shipping on all domestic orders is provided via USPS First Class. In stock items should arrive within 7 business days of shipment.
- Priority Shipping is available in the form of USPS Priority. Your items should arrive in 2-3 business days. Items ordered together may not always ship together. If your order requires more than one shipment, you will only be charged one shipping fee.
- Expedited Shipping is available in the form of UPS or Fed-ex. Expedited orders must be received by 2pm or they will ship out following business day.
To ensure secure delivery of your order, we do not ship orders to post office boxes. All items over $100 are shipped with proper insurance.
Currently we are only able to accept online orders to shipping addresses within the United States and do not ship internationally.
Returns & Repairs
Returns & Repairs
We know you will be delighted with your purchase. In the event you wish to make a return or exchange, please review our policies below:
- Please contact us within 2 weeks of delivery to obtain a RA# (return authorization number). Items shipped back without a RA# will not be eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, all jewelry must be unworn and returned in its original packaging.
- In-Stock Items: Full refund or exchange can be made on all earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets that are stock size.
- Customizable Designs / Made-to-Order: These items were hand-crafted specifically for you, and therefore are not eligible for refund or exchange.
You are responsible for purchasing the correct ring size for your needs. Please visit a local jeweler to have your finger measured prior to ordering. Additionally, we offer ring sizing and repair services for in-house designs. Repairs and resizing fees typically range between $30 and $100, depending on the project.
We offer professional cleaning of gemstones and refreshing of noble metals including patina. Stone replacement, as almost all designs are one-of-a-kind, we will make every effort to match the color and pattern. Replace/ replicate 1 earring from a pair (if specific material is still on hand). Remake something broken into something new (see kentsugi collection) Repairs and resizing fees typically range between $30 and $100, depending on the project.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you believe an item is defective to to our manufacturing, We will gladly replace, repair, or refund the item at no additional cost or shipping charge. Please contact us before shipping. Items shipped back without obtaining a RA# (return authorization number), first will not be eligible.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you are shipping an item over $75, We highly recommend you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
All of our jewelry is handmade in the USA from recycled gold, recycled sterling silver, and conflict-free gemstones.
We recommend cleaning with warm, soapy water or a soft cloth. A soft bristle toothbrush can be used to clean around stones and their settings.
All natural stones need to be handled with care. Gemstones can break or crack if dropped on a hard surface so please remember that your fine gemstone jewelry is precious. For more detailed information on how to care for a specific gemstone, check out our materials page.
Exposure to chemicals can damage or discolor precious metals, gold, palladium, sterling silver, and may harm some colored gems. Fine jewelry should be removed before entering a chlorinated pool or hot tub as well as natural hot springs as they contain sulphur. It is advised to remove fine jewelry before using common household chemicals as well as hair and make-up products.
Depending on your daily level of activity, and if you want to wear your fine jewelry everyday, you will want to consider durability of your metals as well as your gemstones. For more information check out this blog article on ring materials for everyday wear.
What are your shipping details?
- Ready to ship items will ship within 2 business days
- Custom order items are hand crafted and shipped within 15-19 business days
- Free Shipping on all domestic orders is provided via USPS First Class
- Expedited shipping options are available
- Currently not shipping internationally
- Products are shipped from Washington state
How do I find my ring size?
- Use a string or floss to measure your finger.
• Stretch out string along a ruler and take down the length in millimeters
- Place a ring you already own on a ring size chart.
• Find a ring that fits you well.
• Print out a true-to-size ring chart and place your ring on the circles until you find one that matches the inside circumference of the ring.
Do you offer repairs?
We do! We offer:
- professional cleaning of gemstones and refreshing of noble metals including patina
- stone replacement
- replace/ replicate 1 earring from a pair (if specific material is still on hand)
- remake something broken into something new (see kentsugi collection)
Do you offer promotions?
Yes! When you sign up to become a VIP Insider you are the first to access new collection releases and promotions that are not publicized on the website.
Sustainable and Unique Materials
All gemstones featured in Karin's jewelry are traceable and conflict free. Karin personally sources the majority of her gemstone materials and only buys from trusted vendors. Whenever possible, gemstones are sourced directly from small mine owners, locally in the United States.
Everything is one-of-a-kind
Much of Karin's inspiration happens while spending time with the stone, investigating its colors and patterns, and shaping it specifically for the piece of jewelry she is creating. As a result, every cut, every detail, and every completed piece is completely unique.
Ethical and transparent practices, sustainable and unique materials, and the sharing of knowledge are all important values of Karin Luvaas Jewelry. The most important of all is the customer experience. From first impressions to the unboxing, each step of the journey is thoughtfully currated with joy and love.