It's a new year and time for a new Pantone color. To give you a taste of the Viva Magenta vibe, here's a few of the words and phrases being used to describe the new color: joyous, a celebratory color, good vibes, strength, female empowerment, assertive but not aggressive, and self-expression without restraint.
Magenta is a vibrant, bold color that is often associated with creativity, energy, and passion. It is a shade of pink that is more intense and saturated than traditional pink, and can range from a deep, rich hue to a bright, fuchsia color.
Rhodolite (a perfect choice if you're looking to incorporate Viva Magenta into your jewelry collection), is a pink to red gemstone that is a variety of garnet. It can range in color from pale pink to deep, rich magenta, and is known for its radiance and durability.
Here are a few fun facts about garnets:
- Birthstone for January and 2nd wedding anniversaries.
- Garnets are found in a variety of locations around the world, including Africa, Asia, Europe, and the United States.
- Garnets come in a range of colors, and each color is associated with different properties and meanings. For example, red garnets are said to symbolize love and passion, while green garnets are associated with prosperity and abundance. Check out my blog on Garnets: More Than Just a Red Gemstone for ALL the details on garnet varieties!
- Garnets are believed to have various healing properties, including the ability to boost the immune system, increase energy and vitality, and balance the chakras.
- Garnets are known for their durability and hardness, and are often used as abrasives due to their ability to withstand wear and tear.